The Indian SEO Company 2018
Everything You Need To Know About Search Engine Optimization in 2018.
Experts often tell business owners that if they do not have an online presence, their business may fail. Experts also say that it is advisable to ensure that the site is up to date and relevant. Even bloggers have been told that if they write consistently, they will get all the traffic, subscribers, fame and fortune that the world wide web has to offer.
Guess how many articles and blog posts are written every day? Not only in Indian but everywhere, More than two million, according to worldwide blog statistics published on Worldometers.
This means that close to 100 people published an article or a blog by the time you were done reading the first paragraph. How can any business owner compete in such an environment?
The answer is to invest in search engine optimization, social branding & reputation management. And We The Indian SEO Company will help you in it. Sure it’s 2018 but Search Marketing is Breath to Human Body without it, you won’t exist. No matter what year.. Lets try to understand little bit of it..
What is search engine optimization?
There are millions of websites all over the internet, and for frequent web users, it is difficult to imagine a time before Google and major search engines. Potential customers cannot search through all the sites on the internet. In fact, most of them wouldn’t even know where to start. However, as a blogger or a website owner, you need to get their attention so that they visit your website. There are very many ways to do this, and one of the most successful techniques is search engine optimization.
Search engine optimization, or SEO, is a marketing practice that helps improve a site’s visibility in non-paid rankings. This means that unlike a paid advertisement, SEO helps your page rank highly because search engines have determined that the content is relevant to a user’s keyword search. Think of the internet as a classroom, with all the websites as students and search engines as the teacher. A question has been asked, and the teacher needs one student to answer it. It is only the student who attracts the teacher’s attention who gets picked to provide answers.
Statistics indicate that more than 93-percent of online experiences start with a search engine, with Google being the most popular search engine. Therefore, any website that wants to attract visitors in 2018 has to get on Google’s good side.
What is social branding & reputation management?
Though ranking highly on major search engines is important, what people say about you matters as well. If you provide quality products or services, you will have a lot of positive feedback. Unfortunately, criticism is unavoidable, and there will always be someone who was not satisfied. Whether it is in the form of helpful criticism or enraged comments, social media sites, online forums, review sites, and blogs are some of the places they will air their grievances. Your brand’s reputation on all of these networks can affect your customer’s impression of your business.
Statistics indicate that in 2015, Facebook influenced the online and offline purchasing decisions of more than 52-percent of consumers. Another study shows that more than 88-percent of consumers trust what they read on online reviews. Word-of-mouth marketing is still very important, even for online businesses. This is one of the reasons why branding reputation management is so crucial. Social branding reputation management ensures you know what people are saying about your business. A single negative review or comment on a bad experience can leave a bad taste in the mouths of potential customers.
We work hand-in-hand with search engine optimization to ensure that the very best reviews and comments about your brand make it to the top of search engine results pages. It doesn’t do you any favors if your business or service is on the front page of Google for all the wrong reasons. Social branding and rep management monitors what everyone is saying about your brand and responds to all negative feedback to ensure customers see your business in a good light.
What guides search engine optimization techniques in 2018:
To understand how search engine optimization works, it is important to know what search engines are looking for. Some of the factors your website has to consider to impress Google include:
When a user keys in a question, Google tries to find a website that can provide accurate answers. Whether the question is as simple as ‘Who is the President of the United States’ or as difficult as ‘What are the mass and helio radial velocity of the galaxy GN-z11’ search engines ensure users get answers to the questions they seek.
2. Content quality
Content is king, and search engines always look for content that has the right keywords and provides useful information to users.
3. Site speed
If a site takes long to load, most users will close it and look for another relevant site. Unfortunately, this is also how Google bots react to slow sites. Make sure your site loads fast to increase your search engine ranking.
4. User experience
Before Google indexes and ranks your site, it uses Google bots to crawl through the different pages to determine how relevant it is to a customer’s query. If your site is difficult to navigate through, it means that it is not very user-friendly, and Google may not rank it highly on search engine results pages. In 2018, Voice Search is going to play big role for User Experience to rank out others on Google Search Engine.
5. Internal links
Internal linking helps push traffic around your site while sending signals to Google that you have useful content. The more time people spend on your site, the more likely it is to get a higher ranking on major search engines.
This is where other websites link back to an article on your site because it is relevant to the topic they were discussing. These external links are a vote of confidence and can show search engines that you are an authority in your business or field.
7. Properly tagged images
Google bots can’t see images, but they can read the alt attribute text included with an image. Therefore, you should describe the image as accurately as possible to ensure it appears on Google image search.
8. Headlines and permalinks
Headlines appear on search engine result pages, so they have to be attractive and catchy. They should also be less than 55 characters to ensure complete visibility in results pages.
9. Cross-device compatibility
Since more and more people are accessing websites from mobile devices, it is important to ensure your site is optimized for various screen sizes. Google has already stated that responsive design is their preferred method of mobile optimization.
10. Local SEO
Search engines have started returning results to users based on their location. It is therefore important to optimize your site for your area by registering for Google business, and ensuring all information is accurate, including operating hours, reviews, and contact information.
While it is good to know what Google is looking for, it is also important to understand factors that could get you De-Indexed by major search engines. They include:
1. Keyword stuffing
This involves overusing a particular keyword on your website pages. This affects the readability of your site, and Google could penalize you for this.
2. Link buying
While backlinks are very important, buying links or exchanging links with other sites in order to improve your brand’s authority is frowned upon. Businesses that approach link farms for links often get penalized by major search engines.
3. Duplicate content
Duplicate content is a faux pas on the internet. If Google finds duplicate content on your site or on other sites that you may not even be aware of, it will only index one of the pages.
4. Annoying ads
Too many advertisements affect readability and may appear intrusive. If there are too many annoying ads on your pages, your website will not rank highly on Google pages.
5. Hidden texts or links
Some blackhat search engine optimizers use hidden texts or links to fool Google into ranking your site at the top of results pages, but the bots often discover these tricks and de-index your site. Never use black hat strategies such as white texts on white background, positioning texts off-screen, hiding links in single characters like commas, or setting the font size to zero.
Why your company should invest in our Indian SEO Services?
While the online business landscape has changed over the past few years, search engine optimization is still something all online entrepreneurs should invest in.
The following are some reasons why:
– Our Indian SEO is a very cost-effective marketing strategy for online businesses.
– Research shows that leads generated by search engine optimization are higher than those of online advertising or email marketing.
– Search engine optimization increases your website’s visibility and accessibility. This can increase sales, leads, investors, and partners.
– Our SEO has a higher return on investment because it targets customers who are already looking for products, services, or answers online. Furthermore, the results are very quantifiable and trackable, allowing you to see how many visitors you are getting since you started employing the various optimization strategies.
– Our SEO helps establish customer loyalty. A well-optimized site is user-friendly, easy to navigate, and has relevant information. When users visit such as a site, they are more likely to become loyal customers.
– Our SEO helps improve your brand’s reputation, establishing credibility and trustworthiness. Websites that make it to the top of search engines results pages are usually considered more authoritative and reliable.
– SEO is a very effective long-term marketing strategy for online entrepreneurs. When done right, it can deliver consistent returns for a long time.
Is there Really a need for online Search Visibility in 2018?
Well, There is a joke among search engine optimizers that:
if you want to hide a dead body, bury it on Google’s second page.
This is because most people only visit the first page for answers. In an ideal world, people who Googled the services you provide or the products you sell would immediately be directed to your site. However, this is not the case.
Your website is designed to be seen, and if people can’t see it, then it is not serving its purpose. However, because there is a lot of competition, you need to employ various techniques, include SEO to ensure people know about the products and services your site offers. The best way to increase your visibility is to ensure you are ranking on the front page. The ultimate goal is to get the number one position on Google for specific keywords. The more visible your website is, the more people will look to you for products and services. Therefore, investing in online search visibility is an investment in the success of your website and company.
How your business can benefit from our SEO services?
There is no doubt that SEO is the holy grail of online marketing. To rank highly on major search engines, you have to optimize your site and do it well. One of the greatest mistakes that entrepreneurs make is to attempt to do it all by themselves. However, it is better to hire a professional to help you optimize your site. The following are some of the benefits you’ll get from our Indian SEO services:
– We can help you save a lot of time. SEO is a lot of work. If you are to do it successfully, you need to invest a lot of time and effort. Or you could hire a professional and spend that time and effort improving your products and services. We only work with a small number of customers because we know how much effort is required. This ensures that we give our clients the best and that they get positive results and high returns on their investment.
– We are experts with a lot of years of experience. We work with both Indian and Forigen clients and have been optimizing websites for a very long time, and we know all the tips and pitfalls involved. Optimizing your site without information on all that SEO entails is very risky. When you hire us, we will ensure that we use white hat techniques to rank your site on the first page of Google.
– Do it right the first time. Getting back into Google’s good books after your site has been blacklisted or de-indexed is very difficult and frustrating. The best way is to ensure you do not do anything that could give them a reason to penalize your site. We have a lot of experience with SEO, and we can help you do it properly from the start.
– We keep up with the times. Major search engines are constantly changing their algorithms, and it takes a lot of time and effort to keep up with these changes. However, keeping track of algorithmic changes is part of our job, and we can make sure your site never crosses any lines that could get it penalized.
Coming to Conclusion
You could create a good site and leave it to the internet gods to help you rank highly. Or you could take charge of the process and be in control of your site’s growth and ranking. We provide quality white hat SEO strategies that help increase your site’s online visibility. We also provide social branding & reputation management services to keep track of what other people are saying about your business.
In case there is a problem, we follow up with your clients to ensure you do not lose your customers to your competitors.
#27 Phase 1, Dugri,
Get In Touch
Got Questions to ask? Call or Email us anytime.